Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tin Foil Table

A few months ago I decided to try and change my (not so pretty) coffee table into a tin foil coffee table.
I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs Vintage Revivals. Mandi is the genius who runs it and I LOVE everything she does! You should seriously check out her blog http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/
the coffee table I used was one that was given to me a while back. I left it as is but it really wasn't the prettiest thing so I decided it needed a change. This was the look I was going for.
                                                                  
                                                                     Awesome right?



This is right after I finished putting on the tin foil. I think this is before I glazed it.
So after LOTS of tin foil and LOTS of modge podge and a little glazing, this is what I got...........





Cute?
I hope you like it. If you would like the tutorial, this is the one I used.

with Love
Alysha

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alysha!

    The table looks fab! Congrats on the new blog too! You did it exactly right, I cant wait to see what you come up with next!

    Love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete